You’re planning thinking of the black Friday, Halloween, and Christmas and wondering what is the hottest toy in the market right now to buy for your kid. There are plenty of hot toys we’re going to have a deeper look the hottest of all: Hot Wheels Colossal Crash Track Set.
Hot Wheels Colossal Crash Track Set
This gorgeous toy is good for kids aged four years and above due to small detachable that could pose a choking hazard.
How it works
It’s not even complicated; the player needs to link the rail track together and add several cars, or even one, on the rail tracks. The user controls the cars using a set of levers. The speeds can be varied to get the cars smashing and crashing (they’re hard-build to withstand incredible slams), Funtastic Toy!
1. Why this game is popular in 2019
2. The racing track is 5 feet wide, probably the largest racing track of racing toys of that size and age bracket
3. It comes with inbuilt high speed boosters and double figure-8 designs that allow the child to race more than one car and drastically increases the crash and smash factor.
4. The levers prove handy and easy to use as opposed to remote controls which are impractical for small size games. These levers make it easier to maneuver on the rails and through ground level crash zones or aerial collisions.
5. The toy looks expansive when fully deployed, but it is easier to store than you can imagine; all the parts can be dismantled in sizeable bits and arranged in a small box that doesn’t occupy large space.
6. It is an excellent game to keep your kids engaged and competitive. Few games generate adrenaline in kids like Hot Wheels Colossal Crash Track Set
What we dislike about it
– At US$89.99 a set, it is unreasonably expensive